[xsl] HOWTO: Internet Explorer conditional comments in XSLT 1.0

Subject: [xsl] HOWTO: Internet Explorer conditional comments in XSLT 1.0
From: "Nick Fitzsimons" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:33:33 -0000 (GMT)
Hi all,

With the forthcoming arrival of Internet Explorer 7, Microsoft are
exhorting people[1] to use IE's conditional comments[2] to apply their CSS
hacks.

It seems from comments at Dave Shea's Mezzoblue[3] that some people have
had trouble generating conditional comments using XSLT, so I've written up
how to do it:
<http://www.nickfitz.co.uk/2005/10/27/ie-conditional-comments-in-xslt-10/>

I hope this isn't considered OT, but it occurred to me that there must be
people subscribing to the list who have faced this problem, so I thought
it might help. Feel free to castigate me and correct my mistakes, whether
through my comments form or via email.

Regards,

Nick.

[1]<http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2005/10/12/480242.aspx>