RE: [xsl] Concordance with XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Concordance with XSLT
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:12:36 -0000
Google searches are distorted by the unfortunate name that Elliotte Rusty
Harold gave to his XML book, but John Bosak's original public domain XML
markup of the King James edition is here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/bosak/xml/eg/rel200.zip

I think there are much more scholarly editions out there, see for example
http://www.wulfila.be/gothic/, but that's outside my expertise.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/