[xsl] writing <xsl:value-of> to jsp window

Subject: [xsl] writing <xsl:value-of> to jsp window
From: TGolshan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:02:34 -0800
Hello,

I am trying to create and write to a pop-up window. I got started with the
below code from http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect4/N9745.html#d12564e46
(Thanks Jeni!), but I am having two problems:

1) If I include <ABSTRACTL> in the <xsl:element name="A"> the pop up
window never pops up when I create the HTML file.
2) If I do not include <ABSTRACTL> the window pops up and is populated,
but it seems never to stop processing.

Is there something I am missing? Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
troy

=============================
        <xsl:element name="A">
                <xsl:attribute name="href">

<![CDATA[javascript:Popup=window.open
('','IntlPopup','alwaysRaised=1,dependent=1,height=500,location=0,
menubar=1,personalbar=0,scrollbars=0,status=0,toolbar=0,width=500,
resizable=0');
                Popup.focus();
                Popup.document.write('
                ]]>

                Title:  <xsl:value-of select="TITLE"/>
                <![CDATA[<br/>]]>
                Abstract:       <xsl:value-of select="ABSTRACT"/>
                <![CDATA[<br/>]]>
                Abstract Long:  <xsl:value-of select="ABSTRACTL"/>
                <![CDATA[
                ');]]>
        </xsl:attribute>
                my link
        </xsl:element>

===================

<TITLE>Title of paper</TITLE>
<KEYWORDS>Index Terms- keywords and such.</KEYWORDS>
<ABSTRACT>here is my test for ABSTRACT</ABSTRACT>
<ABSTRACTL>here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL.
here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my
test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for
ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL.
here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my
test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for
ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL.
here is my test for ABSTRACTL. here is my test for ABSTRACTL. </ABSTRACTL>