Re: [xsl] XSL2 attribute and schema-attribute tests

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL2 attribute and schema-attribute tests
From: Soren Kuula <dongfang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:38:31 +0100
Hi again Michael,

self::node() selects the context node regardless what kind it is, the
principal node kind doesn't come into it. So the above expression is fine.

I just can't match that up with the XPath 2.0 draft as of yesterday. Sect. 3. 2. 1. 1. makes the principal kind of the self axis element. 3.2.1.2 says that for a name test be true, the pricipal kind of the axis is the kind of the node. There's got to be something wrong somewhere :) I called is TYPE before, not KIND, but .. what is the kind of attribute nodes? Attribute :) ? (right, that's what 3. 2. 1. 1 says about that).

Soren