[xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?

Subject: [xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?
From: drkm <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:57:30 +0100 (CET)
  Hi

  I'd like to conditionally add an attribute set to an
element.  Something like this:

    <xsl:attribute-set name="my.set">
      <xsl:attribute name="attr">value</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:attribute-set>

    <literal-res-elem>
      <xsl:if test="@condition">
        <xsl:use-attribute-sets name="my.set"/>
      </xsl:if>
    </literal-res-elem>

  But after the recommendation, it seems it's not possible:

    Attribute sets are used as follows:

    The xsl:copy and xsl:element instructions have an
    use-attribute-sets attribute.

    Literal result elements allow an xsl:use-attribute-sets
    attribute, which is evaluated in the same way as the
    use-attribute-sets attribute of xsl:element and
    xsl:copy.

  Did I miss something?

  Thanks,

--drkm