Re: [xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:55:08 -0600
The fault is entirely mine. I misread your intent and then misthought my
answer as well. Apparently, I should have stayed home today.

I hope you can find a solution to your problem.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

drkm <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
11/14/2005 04:44 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject

JBryant@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>              I thought the OP wanted that rather than wanting them to
be
> expanded.

  Actually, I meant expand attribute sets in the output by saying
"conditionally using attribute sets in the output".  Sorry for
the confusion (and for my poor English language).

  Thanks,

--drkm

Tilichargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com