[xsl] RE: xsl-list Digest 24 Nov 2005 06:10:00 -0000 Issue 609

Subject: [xsl] RE: xsl-list Digest 24 Nov 2005 06:10:00 -0000 Issue 609
From: "Serena Phan" <serena.phan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:33:21 +0000
Thanks, Geert. I`ve tried the latest version of Xalan (2.7) and it worked like a charm!!

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:07:17 +0100
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [xsl] xml to csv

FOP uses Xalan internally, but it may depend on your Java and FOP version which version of Xalan is
actually being used.

It works okay with Xalan 2.6. Try replace the Xalan jar in your FOP distribution with a more recent one.

Regards,
Geert