[xsl] Request for XSLT2.0 / XML Schema triples

Subject: [xsl] Request for XSLT2.0 / XML Schema triples
From: Soren Kuula <dongfang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:58:47 +0100
Hi,

I'm working on a static analysis program (thesis!) that will take a _triple_ of

- an input schema (DTD og XML Schema)
- an otuput schema (DTD og XML Schema)
- an XSL stylesheet

-- and then return a conservatively approximate verdict whether
- given input documents that are valid by the input schema, will the transform always output docuements that are valid by the output schema?

Previous experiments with DTD and XSLT1.0 only revealed that this analysis is feasible with good accuracy.

Now, I'm feverishly looking for real-life triples of XSD schema and XSLT 1 or 2 transforms that I can test run my analyzer on.

Do any of you guys know some examples? That is, I need names of publically available (of available upon request) schema and XSL transforms, such that I have a schema specifying the input of the transform, and a schema specifying the (expected) output of the transform. Same schema input and output is OK, too. DTD on one side is OK, too. XSLT2.0 transforms that make use of XSD specific stuff are particularly interesting.

If I can get it all finished in time (or if anyone is particularly interested) I can make the analyzer available online.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Soren