RE: [xsl] Problem with obtaining distinct values from a variable containg a nodeset

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with obtaining distinct values from a variable containg a nodeset
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:15:02 -0000
This is dead easy in XSLT 2.0, but assuming that you want a 1.0 solution,
the only common grouping technique that works on a node-set that might
contain nodes from different documents is Ken Holman's variable-based
grouping technique. Google on that, or see
http://www.stylusstudio.com/xsllist/200410/post20410.html

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/