RE: [xsl] use two consecutive transformation in XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] use two consecutive transformation in XSL
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:57:38 -0000
> I want to use an xsl stylesheet to transform a cMathML to
> pMathML code and after doing that I want for example to use
> another xsl stylesheet to do another tranformation for
> example to change the color of the mathematical formula that
> results from the first transformation. is it possible?

Yes, but exactly how you do it is specific to the processor and API you are
using to invoke the transformation. You can do it simply using a shell
script, or more efficiently using the JAXP API, or using an XML pipeline
processor such as Orbeon, or with a more general tool such as Ant.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/