Re: [xsl] Re: XSLT Transformation .NET

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: XSLT Transformation .NET
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 12:46:31 -0700
Precisely what Bryan states, it is just difficult to setup global
transformation rules.  I, for example, might display all field
elements the same exact way, so I'd write a single match on "field",
then of course the beauty is that if I want to handle a specific field
match differently, with the appropriate xpath, I match on "who's
fieldname is 'peachy' ".  (I'm preaching to the choir, I know!)

Karl..

Oh, by the way, I solved my stupid transformation problem in .NET.
Now I'm on a quest to find a better way to persist data in .NET to
something I think is more useful.  Any hints on this?