Re: [xsl] Formatting table information

Subject: Re: [xsl] Formatting table information
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:41:49 +1100
Ragulf Pickaxe wrote:

In a previous post I mentioned that that I have created a template to
format lines to a fixed width and a function to format a table. When I
said table, I meant something with only two columns. Now, I need to
format a table with three columns.

Hi Kamal,

I am not sure that I understand all your requirements, but for getting
3 columns, the solution is the same as for 2 columns, you will just
have to use modulo 3 instead of modulo 2. I do not know whether this
is enough to get you in the right direction.

Sorry, what do you mean by modulo 2 or 3? I should have made it clearer, my tables will look something like this:

This is the first row This is the second column This is the third colum
and it will wrap the text and it will wrap the text
around as well.

This has to be done in plain text, unfortunately, is it possible?

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)