RE: [xsl] Generating Unique ID

Subject: RE: [xsl] Generating Unique ID
From: "Arun Sinha" <arunsinha666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 08:54:29 +0000
Hi Ragulf,

Actualy the HTML page that I am producing has a drilldown facility.
When the page is called for the first time only the level one data is shown with closing folder
picture. When the folder is clicked then the next level data is shown.

To get this working the javascript, that we have, needs IDs like that.

Best Regards.

Arun