[xsl] Arranging content into columns

Subject: [xsl] Arranging content into columns
From: bharathi kongara <bharathikongara@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:33:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi guys,

I need to put some content into columns dynamically
with XSL-FO. I've a template called AnswerKeySection
which can have one or more AnswerKeyQuestions. Now I
need them arranged like 3 AnswerKeyQuestions into 1
row. So I want something like

Question1  Question2  Question3
Question4  Question5  Question6
Question7  Question8  Question9

instead of

Question1
Question2
Question3
Question4
Question5
Question6
Question7
Question8
Question9

I'm wondering whether this is possible, I tried to use
column-count property but didn't notice nay
difference.

I'm posting my code from XSL for a better
understanding. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bharathi

<xsl:template match="AnswerKeySection">
       <fo:block keep-together="always"
white-space-collapse = "false">
        <xsl:if test="not(position()=last())">
           <xsl:attribute
name="break-after">page</xsl:attribute>
         </xsl:if>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="SectionName"/>
           <xsl:apply-templates
select="SectionHeader"/>
           <xsl:apply-templates
select="AnswerKeyQuestion"/>
       </fo:block>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="AnswerKeyQuestion">
   <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%"
keep-together="always">
      <fo:table-column
column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
      <fo:table-body space-after.optimum="5pt"
keep-together="always">
           <fo:table-row padding-bottom="0.5em">
                <fo:table-cell>

                    <xsl:apply-templates
select="QuestionInfo"/>

                   </fo:table-cell>
           </fo:table-row>
           <fo:table-row keep-with-previous="always">
                <fo:table-cell>

                    <xsl:apply-templates
select="Notes"/>

                   </fo:table-cell>
           </fo:table-row>
           <fo:table-row keep-with-previous="always">
                <fo:table-cell>

                    <xsl:apply-templates
select="Blank"/>

                   </fo:table-cell>
           </fo:table-row>
           <fo:table-row keep-with-previous="always">
                <fo:table-cell>

                    <xsl:apply-templates
select="Order"/>

                   </fo:table-cell>
           </fo:table-row>
           <fo:table-row keep-with-previous="always">
                <fo:table-cell>

                    <xsl:apply-templates
select="TrueFalse"/>

                   </fo:table-cell>