Re: [xsl] Sorting the complete xml file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting the complete xml file
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:28:34 GMT
> Well, I will assume that getting the differences between 2 xml file is a hard problem and can't be
> resolved with XSL.

It's hard to specify what you mean by differences (is <a>x</a> different
to <a><!-- -->x</a>) for example, but once you have specified exactly
what it means to be the smae (or different) you could probably use xslt
as easily as any other language to implement the test.

> In the previous email, I also ask
> how to correctly reply to the mailing list.

Just reply to the list as you are doing, why do you think that might be
wrong?

David

http://www.star.net.uk