Re: [xsl] ACCESSING SPECIFIC CDATA FIELD

Subject: Re: [xsl] ACCESSING SPECIFIC CDATA FIELD
From: Mark Carlson <carlsonm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:38:10 -0800
In the U.S., the word "fellows" has many meaning. A common formal expression in the U.S. is "My fellow Americans" (often heard in speeches by U.S. presidents and higher ranking officials) and has no more sexist meaning than any of the other patriarchally bound words and expressions such as "All MEN are created equal", "Hey GUYS", etc.

Dennis Barb wrote:
At 1:07 PM -0300 12/13/05,