[xsl] XalanTransformToFile can't find files? XalanGetLastError crashes also?

Subject: [xsl] XalanTransformToFile can't find files? XalanGetLastError crashes also?
From: "Willemsz, Mervin" <Mervin.Willemsz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:25:16 -0700
All,

I hope someone can help me out with this one.

The ExecTransFormer routine gets a valid handle. If I want to execute
ExecTransformer the result i is always -2 no matter what path I give as
parameters (file not found). The files are in the right directory, I
tried all posibble dirs to put the files in, no succes.

These functions are working just fine:
XalanInitialize();          <== works OK
CreateXalanTransformer();   <== works OK

Is there a problem with the specific platform for the path?

    CString xml, xsl, out;

    xml = "1.xml";
    xsl = "2.xsl";
    out = "3.html";

    ExecTransForm ExecTransFormer =                   // <== valid
handle
       (ExecTransForm)GetProcAddress(XalanLib, "XalanTransformToFile");

    // Xalan Handle from CreateXalanTransformer is valid
    int i = ExecTransFormer(xml, xsl, out, Xalan);    // <== problem,
returns -2!

    typedef char* (*XalanErr) (void);
    XalanErr XalanGetLastError =
       (XalanErr)GetProcAddress(XalanLib, "XalanGetLastError");
    XalanGetLastError();                              // <== this one
also crashes (0xC0000005)

I really hope someone can help me out.
Thx!

Mervin.