Re: [xsl] JDK 5 XSLTC handling of namespace prefixes

Subject: Re: [xsl] JDK 5 XSLTC handling of namespace prefixes
From: drkm <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:53:05 +0100 (CET)
Julian Reschke wrote:

> Because the whole point of the stylesheet is to get rid of prefixes,
> because their output is used to compare test results (where prefixes
> are
> irrelevant).

  If I understand, you want to compare two XML documents
(with diff(1) or similar), so you want to strip out the
prefixes.  IMHO, there are a lot of XML caracteristics that
make it unusable with diff(1) (withespaces, namespaces,
character entities, etc.).

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com