Re: [xsl] can the Muenchian method do this?

Subject: Re: [xsl] can the Muenchian method do this?
From: dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:50:26 -0500 (EST)
Hi Andrew,

Sorry for being so vague. I just tried the example in IE (Vendor:
Microsoft Vendor URL: http://www.microsoft.com) and it worked. I am not
getting anything back but a gray page in Firefox (XSLT Processor
VersionVendor: TransformiixVendor URL:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xslt/)

Do you know if this XSLT has any know issues in FF?

Thanks again,
Dan

> On 1/4/06, dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> Thanks again for your help. Sorry I did not specify exactly what I
>> needed.
>> That last xls does not return anything either. It might help to see the
>> xml file - http://www.streampad.com/upload/example.xml and with the xlst
>> -
>> http://www.streampad.com/upload/exampleXSL.xml (this is a lot smaller
>> than
>> what it will be)
>>
>> In this example I would like to get back [2 Pac, Jay-Z].
>
> If I transform your example.xml with the stylesheet I gave you I get:
>
> 2 Pac, Jay-Z
>
> This is using both MSXML4 and Saxon 6.5.4
>
> I would invest some effort now yourself because either the examples
> you've provided differ from your actual content or you've got an issue
> somewhere else, and saying "does not return anything" doesn't mean
> much - Do you get an error?  Does the transform run ok but the output
> is empty?  What processor are you using?  How are you running the
> transform?

http://www.streampad.com
username - dan