Re: [xsl] Input Filenames available to the parser?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Input Filenames available to the parser?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:54:41 GMT
> base-uri(), base-uri(/), base-uri(document('')) : all return the XSL file name.
>
> So I can't find a way to get the input XML file name.

base-uri(/) should return the base uri of the node selected by / which
is the document node of your main input file (initially). If it isn't
doing that you are doing something wrong or there is a bug in your
system (or the main input doesn't have a URI). Which system/version are
you using?

Of course since you are using a script you can always also use the xslt1
method and declare a parameter filename and pass in the name of the file
as this parameter, as well as passing in the file itself.

David

http://www.star.net.uk