[xsl] Dynamically create framed HTML on server using MSXML?

Subject: [xsl] Dynamically create framed HTML on server using MSXML?
From: "watchstone@xxxxxxxxxxx" <watchstone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 22:36:56 GMT
Hello:  It looks like the answer to this is no from doing my research, but I
want to make sure that there isn't some extension function or some other way
to do this.  Basically what I want to do is to create multiple output
documents on-the-fly (to create two frames in an HTML page that is sent back
to the client) on the server-side using MSXML (this is the parser that we are
stuck with for the time being).  Is there any way to do this using the method
of an XML document calling an XSLT stylesheet and doing the transformation?

Thanks for your help.