Re: [xsl] Newbie to XSLT needs help with MIF->XML->SGML output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie to XSLT needs help with MIF->XML->SGML output
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:38:54 -0800 (PST)
convextech,
I did find a framemaker plug in for editing dll templates.

http://www.framescript.com/About_FrameScript/Questions_and_Answers.htm

However, the problem seems to me that the mapping between the xml
output and the sgml is incorrect.

You might want to take a look at the SGML dtd.

Also, isn't there any older generations of this document through this
workflow? At least you could find some XML and SGML that was valid
even in an older edition in order to reconstruct the conversion from
framemaker mif to sgml.

This doesn't seem to be simply a XSLT problem.

FrameMaker is not part of my workflows.

Mike Ferrando
Library Technician
Library of Congress