RE: [xsl] ordering nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] ordering nodes
From: "bokluk" <bokluk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:16:10 +0100
LIST.XML:

<section label="ligostart">
	<section uri="erzaehlen.html" label="erzaehlen">
		<section uri="dererzaehltext.html" label="dererzaehltext">
			<section
uri="dertextalssprachlicheszeichensystemdiscours.html"/>
		</section>
	</section>
</section>

dererzaehltext.XML:

<definition title="Der Erzdhltext" label="dererzaehltextdef">
			<LMMLtext>blablabla</LMMLtext>
</definition>
<definition title="Der Erzdhltext2" label="dererzaehltext2def">
			<LMMLtext>blabla</LMMLtext>
</definition>

Other XML's mentioned in LIST.XML have the same structure as above.

I need to extract this definitions out of every file and create one html
with all of them ordered alphabetically.

P.S. I'm using cocoon 2 processor