[xsl] Font family for titles, body

Subject: [xsl] Font family for titles, body
From: David Nedrow <dnedrow@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:23:53 -0500
I'm not sure where this belongs, XSL list or docbook-apps.

I'm currently using XEP 4.5 along with oXygen to create and transform documents marked up via DocBook XML.

I've run into a problem where standard math symbols (&lE;, &gE;, etc.) are not available in the print output (pdf or ps).

Apparently, XEP ships with the Adobe Helvetica font family that does not include added math symbols.

I've purchased a nice symbol font from Linotype and have added it to my xep.xml file as follows...

<fonts xmlns="http://www.renderx.com/XEP/config"; xml:base="fonts/"
    default-family="Helvetica">
</fonts>

What do I need to do in my stylesheets to instruct the processing system to use Mathematical Pi LT Std for missing symbols for all elements (title, body, etc.) when doing print transforms?

Or is this something I configure in XEP?

-David