Re: [xsl] Out OF Memory Exception for Large XML data

Subject: Re: [xsl] Out OF Memory Exception for Large XML data
From: "Pankaj Bishnoi" <pankaj.bishnoi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:29:39 +0530
Hi Michael
                 Thanks for your help. I set the heap size to 1024 and it
was not helpful. I had also seen the serial link. Now my quesstion is how
can i convert a xsl to serialized one. My XSL is::

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet extension-element-prefixes="redirect" version="1.1"
xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/xslt/java";
    <xsl:output encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes" method="xml" version="1.0"/>
    <xsl:param name="_userName"/>
    <xsl:param name="_password"/>
    <xsl:param name="_class"/>
    <xsl:param name="_identifier"/>
    <xsl:param name="_subject"/>
    <xsl:variable name="apos">'</xsl:variable>
    <xsl:template match="/">
        <DB>
            <xsl:for-each select="DB/dbo.VW_Ref_Supplier_2_TPL_Supplier">
                <xsl:if test="Ref_Status != 'D'">
                    <dbo.TPL_Supplier>
                        <xsl:variable name="supplierRID" select="12345"/>
                        <xsl:attribute name="Action"/>
                        <xsl:attribute name="RollBackOnError">
                            <xsl:value-of select="'true'"/>
                        </xsl:attribute>
                        <RID>
                            <xsl:value-of select="$supplierRID"/>
                        </RID>
                        <xsl:if test="ST_SupplierPWID != ''">
                            <PWID>
                                <xsl:value-of select="ST_SupplierPWID"/>
                            </PWID>
                        </xsl:if>
                        <PDOPWID>
                            <xsl:value-of select="PDOPWID"/>
                        </PDOPWID>
                        <xsl:if test="Ref_SupplierCode != ST_CustomerKey">
                            <CustomerKey>
                                <xsl:value-of select="Ref_SupplierCode"/>
                            </CustomerKey>
                        </xsl:if>
                       </dbo.TPL_Supplier>
                </xsl:if>
            </xsl:for-each>
        </DB>
    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Now my quesstion is can i convert this XSL to serialized one?.

Thanks
Pankaj