Re: [xsl] Pagebreaks in Excel-HTML transformer

Subject: Re: [xsl] Pagebreaks in Excel-HTML transformer
From: Oleg Konovalov <olegkon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:54:21 -0500
Charles,

If I run it through XMLSpy2006, I do get page-break-after properly inserted,
but I couldn't open it normally with either Excel (was all screwed up)
or IE6 (looks like 1 long page, if I do Print Preview, it creates 10 blank
pages
and then puts all without any page breaks).

In order to open it in IE with Excel plug-in,
we put the HTML Serializer with the mime type "application/ms-excel"

I just checked, that serializer removes all "page-break-after"
and inserts "page-break-before" where it pleases (e.g. incorrectly)
What should I do ?

Mike,

I wish I knew how to apply the CSS to HTML is situation like mine
(between XSL and serializer with mime type "application/ms-excel").
Are you saying that construct:
<xsl:template match="page-break">
</xsl:template>
is not supposed to work ?