Re: [xsl] How to transform xml using xslt in Lotus Notes/Designer 7.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to transform xml using xslt in Lotus Notes/Designer 7.0
From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 09:54:56 +0100
On 2/6/06, rob Jackson <robjackson2002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to know as how can I use XSLT program to convert one Domino XML
> (DXL) file  to another xml file
> by using Lotus Notes Client/Designer 7.0 ?

Hi rob,

This is really application dependent and not XSLT itself, but others
have helped me too with other applications on other occasions, so...

A Google search on:
"Lotus Notes" XML Transform
gave (among many others) the following result:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/library/dwintegration-dxl/index.h
tml

(This is for version 6.5, but I hope that the user interface has not
changed too much).

I do not know anything about Lotus Notes, so I do not know which part
of the document(s) that you need.

You might also try some of the other links in the search result, or
you may vary the Google search to yield better results.

I hope this helps
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)