Re: [xsl] Online Help for XSLT functions

Subject: Re: [xsl] Online Help for XSLT functions
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:36:51 -0600

http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/

The XPath 2.0 documentation on function and operators explains some of
the details of the namespaces in the first section.  Don't ask me to
explain it though ;).  I'll leave that to some people who've done more
than I have with XSLT 2.0.  (I've poked and prodded it but haven't
used it in any large-scale project yet.)

Jon Gorman