Re: Re: Re: Re: [xsl] Pagebreaks in Excel-HTML transformer

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [xsl] Pagebreaks in Excel-HTML transformer
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:25:24 -0600
> I was suggesting that you use some other means (other than XSLT) to
> produce a binary native Excel file that you output to disk and insert a
link
> into the HTML output that would download the binary file when clicked.

Oleg, as I mentioned before and Charles mentioned again here, if you
want to produce Excel worksheets, the most reliable way is to create a
binary file.  Did you look at the information I sent in my last email
about how to use Cocoon pipelining to produce a binary excel file?  As
far as I can tell it seems a typical thing to do with Cocoon.  I do
believe I've also seen Cocoon pipelines that did things like take in a
SVG source and produced a variety of images from it.

Jon Gorman