Re: [xsl] bad match expression

Subject: Re: [xsl] bad match expression
From: Terence Kearns <terence.kearns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:46:37 +1100
On 09/02/06, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But if you are talking about libxml in php then you do you mean web
> servers rather than web browsers in the first comment? Using saxon8 now
> server side is already reasonable, but client side xslt2 support is a
> long way off (if it ever happens at all).

I can't develop applications exclusively for client-side
transformation. I always have to make sure I have a server-based
option. If someone put out an "after market" XSLT2 extension for PHP,
then at least I can put out an XSLT2 based application that is 100%
server-side. I'll be releasing an application next week that uses
client-side browsers that support it. This will be based on a HTTP
User Agent header with a regular expression (as soon as I develop it).