Re: [xsl] Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:51:22 +1100
> Honestly, I don't know how
> people put up with developing apps exclusively under IE. It's like
> having both arms and legs chopped off once you've developed with FF

There are good examples of web sites that generate their pages using
client-side XSLT transformation inside IE. Just the first two that
prominently come into my mind:

 http://www.xsltblog.com/

 http://jenitennison.com/index.xml

By asking these people (and isn't this exactly the purpose of any
forum?) how they did it one will definitely get the best information
from the experts.

So, the general answer is (and that's really good!) that one still has
to learn a lot.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev