Re: Re: Re: Re: [xsl] Translating XHTML or XML to WML using XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [xsl] Translating XHTML or XML to WML using XSLT 2.0
From: Luana Knoff <lua.knoff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:44:40 -0200
Hello!

You both answered me what I was looking for. :-)  I had many doubts...

Thanks for all.

Luana Knoff

2006/2/10, Antsnio Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Or maybe it's me that is misurnderstood... :)
>
> On 10/02/06, cknell@xxxxxxxxxx <cknell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Ahh! So I misunderstood the question? You are saying that the OP wants
something that amounts to a general-purpose stylesheet that outputs WML,
rather than information on how to program the transformation process from
within a C++ program.
> > --
> > Charles Knell
> > cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email

you came to have it on your computer, but the Apache web site has lots of
documentation and examples. e.g. http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/index.html

--
Luana Knoff