RE: [xsl] XSLT Processor caching and keys

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Processor caching and keys
From: "Greg Alvord" <greg.alvord@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:53:28 -0600
Here is an example of MISMO enumeration definitions in W3C XSD.

When the human readable enumeration is self explanatory no additional
definition is given.

<xs:simpleType name="AdjustmentChangeOccurrenceTypeEnumerated">
	<mismo:CONTEXT>Interest Rate and Principal and Interest Payment
	  <mismo:PROCESS_AREA>Servicing Transfer</mismo:PROCESS_AREA>
	  <mismo:PROCESS_AREA>Investor Reporting</mismo:PROCESS_AREA>
	<mismo:LDD_NAME>Adjustment Change Occurrence Type</mismo:LDD_NAME>
  <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
    <xs:enumeration value="ARM">
	  <xs:documentation>A change in the mortgages interest rate or PI
Payment related to an Adjustable Rate Mortgage contract.</xs:documentation>
    <xs:enumeration value="Conversion">
	  <xs:documentation>A change in interest rate related to the
conversion of a mortgage to a fixed rate loan.</xs:documentation>