[xsl] Getting a partial xsd Schema with XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Getting a partial xsd Schema with XSLT
From: Juan Pablo Ramïrez Pïrez <silverfox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:32:07 +0100
Hello all.

I am working in a xslt sheet in order to transform a XSD Schema.
This Schema contains many elements, selecting one of them, I must copy only
it's sub-tree and all related global nodes (elements, types...).
The result must be a valid schema which contains selected element and all
it's related nodes.

I have no problems copying the sub-tree, but I'm confused about how can
I copy related global nodes and maintain structure of my schema.

I'm looking for any tips in forums and www, but I can't found anything.

Note: I can't use XSLT 2.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thankyou very much.
Regards

Juan Pablo Rammrez

?Quieres sacar el maximo a tu conexisn Tiscali?

Toda la informacisn sobre como configurar tu conexisn
en nuestra seccisn de Ayuda.
http://ayuda.tiscali.es/ayuda