[xsl] possible nested loops

Subject: [xsl] possible nested loops
From: garry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:20:57 -0000 (GMT)
I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction to solve my
problem. I need to transform an xml file to html. I have tried to make a
stylesheet but none of my efforts have been successful.
The xml has around 800 pupil records (<pupil>) so I want to iterate over
each pupil node. Within each pupil node there are other nodes which
repeat, so for each pupil I need to iterate over child nodes of which
there may be none or many of each type. I suspect a nested loop of some
sort may help but I have not been able to implement one, any ideas?
regards
garry