[xsl] xslt display using <a href>tag link

Subject: [xsl] xslt display using <a href>tag link
From: "manoj kumar" <b_manoj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:02:45 +0800
Hi,

   Can you please give me a sample using ASP.net or ASP.

regards,
Manoj

Hi,
              You need a javascript tree that will allow expanding and
collapsing of nodes. I recently posted a link to a treeview xsl script that
does this for 1 file. If you want to do the same for 10 files or more, you
would have to modify the script or add a front end that calls this script.

The treeview xslt can be found here:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/sample_code/tutorials/parser/treeview/setup.
htm

Hope this helps.

cheers,
prakash

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail