Re: [xsl] Re: Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?
From: "M. David Peterson" <xmlhacker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 05:51:47 -0700
Hi Terence,

In reading back through this thread it seems I may have misjudged your
intentions... my apologies for that.  It seemed to me you were on a
mission to prove MSXML as a buggy hack, but it seems after reading a
bit more of this thread you may have just been a bit frustrated by
MSXML/IE's lack of any sort of extended error reporting, something I
will admit has been a frustrating point for a lot of folks, including
myself, throughout the years.

One thing I think you can be certain of; when things simply do not
make any sense, and you have no other explanation, pinging this list
with a quick snippet of code, and a question as to what might be
wrong, will most definitely gain you a response. :)

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson
http://www.xsltblog.com/