Re: [xsl] An all-in-one XML data set (usually a separate file) that contains a built-in stylesheet (not as a separate file)

Subject: Re: [xsl] An all-in-one XML data set (usually a separate file) that contains a built-in stylesheet (not as a separate file)
From: Tony Kinnis <kinnist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 02:31:10 -0800 (PST)
W3C has specified how to do this
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#section-Embedding-Stylesheets) however I
have read that many browsers are not (yet?) supporting this
functionality. Through some related research I was doing yesterday I
found a posting, and subsequently bookmarked it, that gives an
alternative where by you embed your data in the stylesheet.

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200205/msg00146.html

It's not much but I hope it helps.

Disclaimer: I have not tried this.