RE: [xsl] Can't figure out why this javascript isn't working in my XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can't figure out why this javascript isn't working in my XSLT
From: "Bruso, John" <jbruso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:34:00 -0700
Hi Andy,

I got it... for whatever reason.. perhaps because my script was
evaluating the referring URL, I'm not sure.. but, I could not <script
src=...> my javascript. I had to include it in the page within
<![CDATA[]]> tags... once I did that, it worked. Weird since all my
other .js scripts are being called via the <script src=> method.

Anyhow, thanks for your help.

John

John Bruso
IS Developer