[xsl] Job Posting - XSLT programmer at NIH

Subject: [xsl] Job Posting - XSLT programmer at NIH
From: B Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:37:50 -0500
Monica Lyerly asked me to post this notice of an XSLT job at NIH. Please respond to her at <mlyerly@xxxxxxxxxx> with any questions or to apply for the job(s).

At 5:08 PM -0500 2/27/06, Monica Lyerly wrote:
Here is the posting:

XSLT Programmer
MSD is an employee-owned company of over 600 professionals who support the diverse technical, scientific, and administrative needs of the Federal government. We are currently searching for an experienced XSLT Developer to support one of our clients at the National Institutes of Health. This opportunity is permanent, full-time, and on site in Bethesda/Rockville, MD.

Job Details:
As a national resource for molecular biology information, our client's mission is to develop new information technologies to aid in the understanding of fundamental molecular and genetic processes that control health and disease. Our client creates automated systems for storing and analyzing knowledge about molecular biology, biochemistry, and genetics. More information will be provided upon the completion of a technical assessment mandated by the client. The incumbent will become part of a software development team, which is developing new software enabling biomedical scientists to create documents to be transformed directly into XML from commonly used writing tools.

Minimum Requirements:
All applicants must complete a C/C++ assessment to demonstrate basic competency in this language. (Assessment is confidential and will be emailed upon receipt of resume and salary requirement.)
3 years minimum working experience with XSLT with a MS Degree or higher OR
5 years minimum working experience with XSLT with a BS Degree

Applicants with knowledge of UNIX scripting and Perl are preferred.

Interested applicants should submit resume and salary requirements to Monica Lyerly, <mlyerly@xxxxxxxxxx>. Out of area candidates and candidates requiring sponsorship will be considered for this opportunity. EOE.

Kind Regards, Monica Lyerly

B. Tommie Usdin mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631
Suite 207 Direct Line: 301/315-9634
Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML