Re: [xsl] How to apply stylesheet in GNOME?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to apply stylesheet in GNOME?
From: "Luana Knoff" <lua.knoff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:50:12 -0300
Hello!

I am trying to use the library integrated within my server that has
being developed in C++ with other libraries for other conversions. I
don't know if the xsltproc would work well for what I need. The
decision (of which conversion will be made) is done along in the code
and than I call one or another library.

Does anyone know how to do it? How I can apply a stylesheet to convert
xml to wml? The xml is stored in a char *. How can I create a
stylesheet?

Thanks!

2006/3/1, Rush Manbert <rush@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Luana Knoff wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I have to do the conversion of a big number of documents XML or XHTML
> > for WML for a server that I am developing .For that I have been
> > thinking in use the GNOME's library for windows (libxslt), but the
> > problem is that I don't know how to apply the stylesheet.
> >
> > Does anybody know about some generic stylesheet to convert many XML's
> > for WML's? How to pass this document to the library?
> >
> > Any hints are welcome!
> >
> xsltproc (based on libxslt) will apply a stylesheet to a document from
> the command line. I don't know about any generic stylesheet. I'm
> assuming that using xsltproc in a shell script, probably driven by find,
> is the sort of thing you want to do.
>
> The xsltproc user manual is on line here:
> http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/xsltproc.html
>
> - Rush

Luana Cristina Knoff
Engenharia de Computagco 2004 - UFSCar
Iniciagco Cientmfica - Computagco Ubmqua
Diretora de Qualidade 2006 - CATI Jr.

Celular: 8121.7169
"Da natureza de nossos pensamentos depende
a fortaleza de nossos corpos, o vigor da nosssa inteligjncia
e o jxito de nossos negscios"