RE: [xsl] Is this possible with XSL?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Is this possible with XSL?
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:57:54 -0500
It looks like some nested xsl:choose elements in combination with some mod() tests could do this, but it's hard to understand exactly what your question is. If you explained the rules for producing the output in a little more detail, it would be easier to help.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email