Re: [xsl] Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:28:49 -0500
At 9:12 AM -0800 3/3/06, Gowri Ratakonda wrote:
My thanks to each and one of you for sharing your rich
experience and knowledge!

That's what the list is for. I'm glad you found it useful.

While going through this process, I might e-mail you
individually in case I need more information. Hope
it's ok with you; I will try hard not to be a pest :)

That is not generally appropriate; if you want further free advice ask your questions on the list so that everyone can benefit from the discussion.

Many of the people who post on XSL-List are professional consultants,
who provide free advice on the list as a service to the community.
In many cases, if you want to take the discussion off list you should
assume that you will be contacting these people in their professional
capacity, and expect to pay for their time.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631
Suite 207 Direct Line: 301/315-9634
Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML