Re: [xsl] Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?
From: "M. David Peterson" <xmlhacker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 05:36:14 -0700
* Yeah, we did.  TransforMiiX enter the world a couple of years later.
And now there has been signicant talk of extending support for EXSLT
1.0 once it reaches final rec from the EXSLT group. *

This should have been annotated with the fact that TransforMiiX was
donated to the Mozilla foundation, from MIT (need to reverify this,
but I almost certain it was MIT).  Whether it can be said Michael
Leventhal and his crack-heads -- or something like that -- had
anything to do with this development is neither here nor there.  He
was wrong then, just as he is now.

I have plenty more fire power to bring into this if necessary.  I
sincerely hope I don't have to spend my Saturday filling XSL-List with
link after link after link with annotations backing up each claim.
The facts are pretty straight forward as they are.

This should be more than adequate, but I am both willing, and more
than capable of taking this one as far as needs to go.

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson
http://www.xsltblog.com/