RE: [xsl] Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?
From: B Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:30:52 -0500
This is an interesting discussion, but I think perhaps it has drifted far enough away from a discussion of XSL (into a more general Web architecture discussion) that it may be time to take it elsewhere.

I don't want to imply that XSL is completely independent of Web Architecture, or that discussions of where and how to deploy XSL are inappropriate on XSL-List. But it seems to me that this discussion has achieved as much as it is going to achieve here, at least with respect to the Original Poster's Original Question. (In my opinion, the Original Question was "server or client" and the answer is "It depends; and we can't agree on what it depends on". )

Let's move on. OK?

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML