Re: [xsl] Job Posting - XSLT / XHTML / CSS Programmer - Sydney - Australia

Subject: Re: [xsl] Job Posting - XSLT / XHTML / CSS Programmer - Sydney - Australia
From: "Alexander Johannesen" <alexander.johannesen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:41:36 +1100
Hi Todd,

Thanks for sending me that. It feels a bit junior for me, and I
suspect hence that the pay wouldn't be worth it as I'd have to
evaluate moving and such. Which is a bit of a misfortune as you sound
like the sort of team I'd like to work with. :)

Regards,

Alex

--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert