[xsl] Import or Include or...

Subject: [xsl] Import or Include or...
From: Nicholas Orr <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:33:33 +1100
G'day,

I'm using xsl to create HTML pages out of a filemaker database. For the non xsl pages on this website I've been using SSI to break up the pages into pieces that make it easier to maintain.

But because the xsl is being run processed and sent via the filemaker server, it doesn't go through apache, and thus the SSI won't run.

Is there a way to do an include type command that will work in the middle of a bunch of xsl? I looked at include and import, but they're only for the root node. The pages I want to include are all html only (so no xsl:stylesheet), but I've deliberately made sure they are fully formed in their own right.

If possible I'd rather not have to add any xsl to the sub-files, as they also need to work on the non-xsl pages.

Thanks,
Nick