RE: [xsl] plea for help...

Subject: RE: [xsl] plea for help...
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:30:15 -0000
> If you have the data tagged in XHTML, it is in a namespace that is
> known. A spec that is at W3C should be enough for anyone to handle
> your data. It is not your problem anymore. Your job is done.

That rather depends what they want to do with it. If they only want to
display it, sure. But if the XHTML documents are captured screen outputs of
database queries and they want to reconstitute the underlying database, then
there's a lot more work to be done. Most likely, I imagine, it's somewhere
in between. For example, they might want to display the same data in a very
different way.

But perhaps the requirements were stated and I missed it in the noise.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/