[xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time

Subject: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time
From: Gowri Ratakonda <gratakonda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:47:17 -0800 (PST)
I apologize if this has been answered already.

My transformation environment --- sending XML with a
stylesheet PI to the browser

My XML file has three sections of data, which I
transform into three tables using XSL style sheet:

Table 1
Table 2
Table 3

I want to display Table 1 by default and let the user
choose to view that data in next two tables by
clicking Table 2 or Table 3.
Is this possible to do by adding JavaScript in my XSL
style sheet?
If yes, would someone be kind enough to send me an
example, or point me to one?

Thanks,
Gowri