RE: [xsl] Escaping nodeset content

Subject: RE: [xsl] Escaping nodeset content
From: Kipp.Howard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:51:00 -0800
Wendell Piez [mailto:wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> At 12:47 PM 3/9/2006, Mike wrote:
> >You can write your own serializer in XSLT if you must, but
> it's not much
> >fun.
>
> Oh, it's not so bad. Several of us have done it! :->
>
> Check out http://xmlportfolio.com/xml-to-string/ (from Evan
> Lenz, back in '01).
>
> (Using the extension function, if you have it, will be faster and
> easier. But this, you can hack.)

Awesome.  Thanks.

Related to writing my own extension function in .NET, it looks like the
XPathNavigatorReader will help me serialize the XPathNodeIterator that I get
when writing an extension function (which is what I tried to do before
posting this question here):
http://www.xmlmvp.org/common/index.html

Now I just have to pick which way to go.

--
Kipp E. Howard
Sr. Software Engineer, LexisNexis File & Serve